Wednesday 22 May 2013

Helle Berry Proudly Flaunts Baby Bump


How Gorgeous is she?

Halle Berry proudly made a display of her rising baby bump yesterday while picking up her daughter from school.

The mum-to-be for the second time looks really gorgeous in this sleeveless black dress with a matching sandals.

Halle Berry and current partner Oliver Martinez are expecting their first child; the couple announced earlier this year.

During an interview on CNN on April, Halle said the pregnancy was a surprise. "I feel fantastic, this has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth."

"I thought I was kind of past the point where this pregnancy could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful," she explained.

Source: OK



No comments:

Post a Comment