Wednesday 29 May 2013

My Apologies, Folks...I Haven't Abandoned My Blog :-

Thomas Gbondo - Blog Administrator
Hey folks: I know it must have come to your notice that I haven't been blogging...may be for the past 1 week or more.

My apologies for that, and I want to make it known to you my loyal readers that my blog is still active and will be in full operation soon.

Okay, I'll tell you the reason for my absence. As you guys know, I'm a Justice Student and I must tell you. It is one of the most challenging course you could ever imagine. hahaha, funny stuff right, you are not going to know what I'm talking about anyway.



I am in my last year and like any other course, final year assignment aren't that easy. I have been doing my Criminal Law Assignment; where I'm expected by my lecturer to uncover the Elements of Criminal Liabilities and also to lament on Strict Liability.

The good thing is that: I have finished the first part of the assignment. The second part which is the Full Brief of all the charges in my case scenario, I haven't started yet. I'm still recovering from the stress I went through to do the first part.

But guys - just keep an eye on my blog. At lest every part of my assignment will be finished on 7/06/13 and my exam will be done on 11/06/23. I'll definately sqeeze myself within these time to give you guys some current gist anyway.

 After that, I will be bombarding you with all the breaking and exclusive news in Australia and the rest of the world. That is what I do best, hahaha, you guys already know that.


I hope you guys take my apologies, love you all to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment