Sunday 30 June 2013

Woman Stuck In A Bin; Called Emergency Services For Help


A woman in Oklahoma City, US called emergency services for help after she got stuck in a charity donation bin. After she dropped off a number of bags of clothes at the Positive Tomorrows donation bin on Saturday and later realized she might have dropped a bracelet which belongs to her deceased mother. She returned to the bin on Sunday morning believing that she may have mistakenly dropped the bracelet in the bin mixed up with the clothes. 
In her attempt to locate the bracelet from the bin, she stood on a nearby table to get her way in the bin.

After turning the bin upside-down and no clue of the bracelet, the multiple sclerosis suffers realized she had been trapped in the bin. Upon several attempts to make her way out of the bin and which all went avail, she decided to call 911. 

"Yeah, I am kind of in a particular situation," she told emergency services. 

"I came down here and was looking around, looking around and I got inside."

"And I have MS, so it doesn't take much before I start really cramping up and hurting," the woman said.

While in the bin, another woman dropped off her donation on top of her and left which mentioned in the phone call.

"I said, 'Excuse me, can you help me,' and I guess I scared her so bad she sped off because she was putting something in here," she said in the phone call to an emergency dispatcher. 

But she spent another 2 hours in the bin before she was finally rescued by firefighters. 

Sources: Ninemsn News & NBC 

No comments:

Post a Comment