Sunday 12 May 2013

A 5-year-old rape victim testifies in court in Sierra Leone (MUST READ)


"He puts his penis inside my vagina, no sooner he has done that to me; my stomach started aching and I noticed something coming out of my private part. The girl told the court.

The girl was called by one Pastor Emmanuel Kelly (the accused) into his room where she was subjected to numerous indecent and sexual assault by the well respected pastor.

"My mother who always bathes me later observed that somebody has tampered with me,"said the 5-year-old victim.

 The mother told the hearing  that approximately 8:00 pm, she was very shocked to see her daughter has been sexually raped. This happened amid after several attempts to clean the private part of the child; which the child vigorously tried to prevent from happening.

The prosecutor told the court that, it was during this time the mother noticed that her daughter had be sexually assaulted.

"I asked her to tell me who did such an act to her but she refused to tell me," the mother said. "It was when I threatened to kill her that she confessed to me it was pastor Emmanuel Kelly that did it to her."

Pastor Emmanuel Kelly (the accused), who is on his second appearance in count before a Magistrate in the West African country of Sierra Leone.  Has been charged with abuse of young girl contrary to section 6, indecent assault contrary to section 9 and cruelty to child contrary to section 4 (1) of the Prevention and Cruelty to Children's Act cap of the Laws of Sierra Leone.

He has been remanded in custody while the case continues in court.

HAHAHA, there's nothing you cannot see in this wicked world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment