Monday 13 May 2013

Rihanna and Chris Brown in a twitter rage


Chris Brown and his girlfriend Rihanna's love has been reported to be blustery and might soon be over but the rage between the once love bird has no sign of ending.

The lovers display hatred towards each on twitter for the rest of the world to see; without even thinking about the emotional consequences.

On Thursday, Rihanna upload a picture on twitter which exploded the better exchange between the pair, according to the Daily Mail.

"If I drop all my hoes for you and we still don't work out you owe me some hoes."

There is an uncertainty about what the 25-year-old singer meant by her tweet, but critics proposed that she might've dissed her friends for Christ Brown.

...well Chris Brown was quick to lunched a counter attack on Rihanna's posting; by tweeting on the next day. "She's not mine if she's everybody elses."

During a radio programme where Chris was interviewed, he made a comment by paying tribute to his ex-girlfriend: "I'm always gonna love that person." Rihanna was disgusted by this comment which made her to go on the rants.

"I can't be focused on wife-ing someone that young. I need to be the best Chris Brown I can be," said Chris Brown.

E Online has speculated that the pair are no longer an item for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment